Grand Rivers, KY 42045
Full-time Cytotechnologist needed at a top facility in Kentucky!
(Reference Code: KAM)
First shift - 6am to 2:30pm
JOB DUTIES –
1) Analyzes smears for normal/abnormal cells accurately.
2) Performs all cytopreparatory duties.
3) Assists in updating the procedure manuals.
4) Assists in statistical information for reporting.
5) Promotes good public relations for department the facility.
6) Consistently follows hospital and departmental policies and procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS AND ACCOUNTABILITY –
Certified as a CT(ASCP) or equivalent. Must demonstrate adaptability, organization, attention to detail and the ability to work under stressful conditions. Ability to get along with others as well as concern for precision and accuracy in lab results. Supervised by Pathology Supervisor. Performance appraisals are conducted at the end of a three-month probationary period and 6 months by the Director with input from the Pathology supervisor; evaluations, thereafter, are given on a yearly basis. Trained yearly on all populations served and completes competencies for patients identified within the department scope of service.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!