Hanover, PA 17331
Full-time Cytotechnologist needed at a top facility in Pennsylvania!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Performs thorough and accurate microscopic evaluations for gynecologic and non-gynecologic cell samples using recognized cytomorphologic criteria while correlating findings with available clinical data and patient history.
- Classifies slides, records classification, and presents gynecologic slides with unusual or abnormal cell structures as well as all non-gynecologic slides to a pathologist for further examination.
- Records or enters all test results into the laboratory information system, as applicable.
- Assists with onsite FNA procedures; prepares and stains slides onsite for immediate assessment by cytopathologist
- Properly operates and maintains microscopes and other equipment; uses an automated slide imaging microscope for initial review of all gynecologic cytology slides.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient test results in accordance with HIPAA regulations
- Assists with care and maintenance of department equipment and supplies.
- Attends meetings as required, and participates on committees as requested.
- Performs other related duties as identified.
* Bachelor's Degree.
* Minimum 6 - 12 months experience.
* Thin Prep Imaging experience.
* Certified as a Cytotechnologist per CLIA standards. License required.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!