Trenton, NJ 08601
Full-time Cytotechnologist needed in New Jersey!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Join a laboratory that specializes in molecular diagnostic testing services, primarily for Women’s health!
- Performs specialized and complex testing that involves microscopic screening and evaluation of gynecological and non-gynecological specimens; provides interpretations to the Supervisory cytotechnologist and pathologists.
- Performs thorough and accurate microscopic evaluation of cellular samples using recognized criteria to make cytological interpretations.
- Correlates findings with supervisory cytotechnologist and pathologists.
- Accurately records all appropriate specimen and results data.
- Performs fine need aspirations to prepare biopsies and assess cellular adequacy.
- Assures individual specimen turnaround times are consistent with overall laboratory expectations.
- Assures cytological activities and equipment are used and maintained safely and in accordance with laboratory procedures.
- Appropriate established laboratory techniques are used in the preparation of quality slides from cytological samples.
- Performs other similar or related duties as required or assigned.
* Bachelors degree in related science
* ASCP Board Certification
* Experience with Thin-Prep Imaging System; Review Scope a plus
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, 401(k) plan, paid vacation & holiday,
For more information, please submit your resume for review!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!