Palm Coast, FL 32137
Full-time General Dentist - DDS/DMD (General Dentist Practice)
(Reference Code: KAM)
As a dentist, you'll have clinical autonomy and be able to focus your entire day on providing quality patient care. You will have the support of highly skilled, trained office staff and the operational aspects of the practice will be taken care of by our business teams. Enjoy access to free continuing education and training and the opportunity to own your own practice through the Practice Ownership Program.
You can expect to see a steady flow of new patients every day that are ready to get their smile back. Your daily procedures will include restoration (fillings), crown and bridge and core build-ups (veneers, onlays, inlays), extractions, removable prosthodontics, and providing comprehensive treatment plans. And at the end of the day we know that you'll find your career is truly rewarding.
- Educate patients on oral health.
- Complete comprehensive full mouth exams and diagnose dental conditions.
- Assess treatment planning options and discuss with patient.
- Carry out agreed clinical treatments. Maintain patients' medical records.
- Assist in the recruitment, training, and management of staff.
- Keep abreast of new developments in dentistry through structured continuing professional developments.
Minimum Education and Experience:
* Must be a DDS or DMD from an accredited school.
Offering competitive compensation, benefits, sign on and relocation!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!