Radford, VA 24141
Full-time Director of Cardio, Sleep, and Respiratory needed at a top facility in Virginia!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Plans, leads and directs the departments of respiratory, sleep lab and cardiac rehab. Maintains survey readiness for The Joint Commission, State Dept of Health, etc. Oversees the daily operations of the units, and plans staffing, scheduling, budgeting and equipment needs.
* Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in Allied Health Care
* Credentialed in an Allied Health Care profession
* Licensed as Respiratory Therapist by the Virginia State Board of Health Professions
* Minimum of 5 years of leadership experience in healthcare strongly preferred
* BLS certification at hire
* ACLS and PALS certifications within 90 days of hire
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!