San Jose, CA 95111
Full-time Director Cardiovascular Services needed at a top hospital in California!
(Reference Code: KAM)
- Responsible for development and enforcement of policies and procedures that ensure quality patient care
- Responsible for ensuring adequate Human Resources are available in areas of responsibility
- Responsible for maintaining acceptable turnover in areas of responsibility
- Ensures operations run within budgetary guidelines
- Responsible for quality and performance improvement activities in department and multidisciplinary
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable regulations and guidelines as set by federal, state, local and other agencies (i.e., JCAHO, Medicare, CMS)
* B.A. / B.S. required
* M.A. / M.S. preferred
* California Registered Nurse License
* BCLS Certification
* ACLS Certification
* NIH Stroke Scale
* 3 yrs. work experience in area of supervision required
* 7-9 yrs. of progressive hospital/nursing management experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience required
* Evidence of experience which defines competency in 3 CV, hospital and healthcare management
* Evidence of experience in successful administration and leadership of organizational management programs
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!