Pompano Beach, FL 33060
Full-time Director Women's Services, Registered Nurse (RN) needed!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Director Women’s Services, Registered Nurse (RN)
Job Description: Reporting to the CNO, this Registered Nurse (RN) Perinatal Director is responsible for the overall daily operations of Maternity Services to achieve quality improvement, fiscal, productivity, and patient satisfaction goals and objectives established by upper management.
- Manage daily operations and activities of 9-bed Labor and Delivery, a 7-bed Prenatal unit and Obstetrics / Gynecology (OB / GYN)
- Provide high-quality patient care to and act as a liaison with patients and their representatives, physicians, and employees
- Ensure efficient operation of the department and optimum use of resources to maximize productivity and minimize costs
- Communicate regularly with CNO to gather data, provide consideration, ensure consistency in implementation of policies and procedures
- Supervise and mentor staff (40 FTEs) to ensure their performance and the accomplishment of departmental responsibilities
- Monitor annual budget; maintains appropriate staffing levels within budgeted hours
* Currently Florida Nursing Licensure
* Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or equivalent preferred or working towards same
* Master’s degree in Nursing or Allied Health preferred
* Minimum 7 years Labor & Deliver experience in the acute care hospital environment
* 3+ years Director level management experience
* Experience working in a high risk L & D
* Current BLS, ACLS required; NRP within in 90 days and STABLE within 6 months of hire
* Intermediate Fetal Heart Monitoring or Advanced Fetal Heart Monitoring within 90 days of hire
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!