Hardwick, VT 05843
Full-time Director of Birth Center Services needed at a top facility in Vermont!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Reports To: Chief Nursing Officer
Supervises: RNs, LPNs, LNAs
Job Summary: The Director of Birth Center Services is accountable for the delivery of high-quality care on the nursing unit. Will develop and maintain the philosophy, purpose, and objectives which support an environment of shared decision making. Will serve as a role model for professional nursing practice. Will manage the administrative and management of personnel, fiscal, and material resources on a 24-hour, 7 days per week basis.
* Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
* Eligible for or currently licensed to practice as a registered nurse in the State of Vermont.
* BCLS required
* BSN or Bachelor’s Degree in a related field required; Masters in Nursing or related field attained or in progress.
* Five years clinical experience in all areas of maternal care required.
* Good organizational, time management and communication skills.
* Knowledge of Shared Governance.
* Strong working knowledge of standards of care and practice for the Birth Center.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!