San Mateo, CA 94401
Full-time Director of Business Development needed in California!
(Reference Code: KAM)
We are currently looking to hire a Director of Business Development to harvest new physicians have have never worked at our two surgery centers, located just south of San Francisco. Must have experience with SalesForce.
- Identifies, plans, develops, and executes targeted sales strategies and programs within a specific market to support strategic initiatives.
- Penetrate a specific market enhancing brand awareness, gathering market intelligence, generate interested targets leads and present to leadership for physician recruitment opportunities.
- Identify potential new customers and/or business relationships; conduct research studies and capture market intelligence in CRM system; plan, develop and oversee the implementation of appropriate promotional strategies.
- Prepare and present opportunities, market trends, and challenges to appropriate internal leadership/staff in a timely manner and on a regular basis, gaining support and commitment as needed.
- Conduct ongoing market analysis. Identify opportunities and develop a plan to increase market share.
- Proactively work in a collaborative manner with marketing staff to gather feedback/research data to create and execute specific targeted communication strategies.
- Activities to be measured include producing and sharing regular summaries of practice visits and their outcomes, as well as their impact on case volume and revenue trends.
- Regularly maintain and update database for all physician and office staff contacts.
- Develop, establish and maintain positive relationships from all credentialed physicians while regularly visiting physicians and affiliated office staff to assess any needs.
- Provide reports for frequent distribution to leadership.
- Special projects and performs other job-related duties as assigned
- Regular and reliable attendance required
* Bachelor degree in communications or related field from an accredited college or university.
* Minimum of five (5) years of sales experience required with documented success building physician relationships required.
* PC; Microsoft Windows Office Suite experience required. Prior CRM experience preferred.
* Valid and in good standing Driver’s License required.
* Ability to be an Influencer and build relationships.
* Must be able to handle multiple, simultaneous tasks effectively and efficiently while maintaining a professional, courteous manner.
* Must be able to work well with others.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!