Micanopy, FL 32667
Full-time Director of Case Management needed at a top hospital in Northern Florida!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Days, No Weekends
Job Duties: Coordinates hospital-wide case management functions including assessment, improvement activities, regulatory and accreditation surveys and compliance, appropriate admissions/status, and length of stay. Collects and reviews data from internal and external sources to evaluate the quality of case management functions in collaboration with the medical staff, departmental directors and hospital leadership. Retrieves, communicates, and presents information in a written auditory, visual fashion, as needed. Responsible for overall collaborative coordination, with leadership members, for hospital-wide case management activities, and coordination of care. Collaborates with department managers, senior leadership, and employees through assessment of patient learning needs and discharge planning, designing, implementing and evaluating case management activities.
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing as an RN. BSN preferred. MSN, MBA or Master’s degree in related field preferred.
* 5 to 8 years related case management experience. Minimum of 3 years hospital acute care case management experience. Successful leadership/management experience within matrixed, corporate organizations.
* Demonstrated success and abilities in leadership, achieving results, communications, customer service and health care management.
* Demonstrates assertive and diplomatic communication skills with a leadership style that initiates engagement, collaboration and direction with clearly defined expectations. Demonstrated results in the implementation of length of stay reduction and accountable reporting through metrics.
* RN license in the State of Florida. CCM Certification is preferred.
Offering competitive compensation, complete benefits, and relocation assistance!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!