Killington, VT 05751
Full-time Director of Employee Wellness needed at a top facility in Vermont!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently looking to hire a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in our Employee Wellness Center to direct all staff and activities associated with the Employee Wellness Center while serving as an Advanced Practice Clinician working collaboratively with providers, staff and hospital service line leadership to provide optimal care for employees and promote wellness and safety initiatives. This role oversees all Wellness Center operations, workflows, policies and provides financial oversight and management to assure superior care, service, and outcomes.
* MSN or graduate of AMA approved Physician Assistant program.
* 5 years’ experience as an Advanced Practice Clinician, preferably in an Occupational Health or Wellness setting.
* 3 years’ experience in management role in hospital or clinic setting
* Registration with the Vermont State Education Department as a Nurse Practitioner and Certified as a Nurse Practitioner by the American Nurses Credentialing Center or equivalent certifying bodies, or Registration with the Vermont State Board of Medical Practice as a Physician’s Assistant and certified as a Physician Assistant by the National Commission on the Certification of Physician Assistants.
* BLS Certification through American Heart Association.
* Demonstrated interpersonal and leadership skills.
* Demonstrated knowledge of practice management and administration.
* Demonstrated ability to interpret, develop and implement policies and procedures.
* Ability to develop and maintain quality assurance and continuous quality improvement programs.
* Able to work in a dynamic, diverse and fast paced environment.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits including 403B retirement plan with match, Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurances, Combined Time Off, College Savings Account, Malpractice provided, CME funded annually, Relocation, Sign-on and Education Loan Assistance!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!