Indianapolis, IN 46222
Full-time Director of Field Training & Service needed with a top laboratory in Indiana!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently looking for a rep to cover the state of Indiana building customer trust and helping the company reach sales goals. Candidates must be willing to to drive!!
- Assist with onboarding (new) and ramping up and maintaining (new and existing) accounts (top 50%) from the Drug of Abuse market by following a call plan. Calls may include questions about lab results, processes, or customer training (along with Customer Service [CSR]). This position requires lots of driving (1,000+ miles per week).
- Provide administrative support to team on request, including ordering sales materials (through the Marketing Dept.), compiling sales resource information and confirming appointments. May be asked to help represent the company at trade shows and related sales events.
- Complete the onboarding of customers with the potential of completing more than 30 tests per month until they reach their goal.
- Train new accounts on the company systems including specimen collection and submission and use of the web portal.
- Provide back-up support to the customer service department by responding to phone calls which may include:
*communicating information about test results to clients.
*answering questions about the company.
*creating and maintaining Salesforce profiles.
- Coordinate with Customer Service to ensure all sales contact information is accurate and up to date and may provide coverage for Customer Service on occasion.
- Bachelor’s degree (Social Services, Criminal Justice, Business, or science field), and minimum of two (2) years proven customer support and/or sales success in a laboratory, science field, or related environment.
- Record of building and maintaining customer relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, proactive problem solving, successful planning and prioritizing of projects and tasks, and accuracy in proofreading communications and materials.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and contact management system, Salesforce a plus.
- Experience in a laboratory/medical environment preferred. Great driving record. HIPAA training.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!