Bayard, NM 88023
Full-time Director of Imaging needed at a top facility in New Mexico!
(Reference Code: KAM)
The Director of Medical Imaging is responsible for managing the Imaging Services Department and for supervising its caregivers. S/he develops department policies and procedures, ensuring regulatory compliance, and quality patient care and customer service, and assists with budgeting, strategic planning and new service development.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the Imaging Services Department, assuring regulatory compliance, and supervises Imaging caregivers.
- Schedules caregivers to assure maximum coverage and minimal overtime.
- Provides caregivers with orientation and ongoing education. Conducts caregiver competency assessments and annual performance reviews.
- Assists the AVP Clinical Services with hiring and corrective discipline.
- Runs departmental meetings and participates in clinical section meetings.
- Assists the AVP Clinical Services with developing and managing capital and operational department budgets.
- Assists the AVP Clinical Services with new program development and strategic planning.
- Develops department policies and procedures for approval by the Medical Director and AVP Clinical Services.
- Assists the AVP Clinical Services with the development of the annual Performance Improvement Plan.
* B.S. preferred
* Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification. Certification in more than one modality highly desirable.
* Current New Mexico State Radiology Technologist license.
* Current BLS (American Heart Association) certification within three months of hire
* Minimum of 5 supervisory experience in a hospital imaging department
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!