Dexter, NM 88230
Full time Director of Materials Management needed at a top facility in New Mexico!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Developing, implementing and administering a coordinated supply system that operates efficiently and meets the needs of the hospital’s department.
* A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, with emphasis on business administration, economics or related field. Certification in materials management by professional society is desirable.
* Five to seven years experience in health care institution materials management is required.
* A top-level manager is preferred, but a promotable candidate may be considered. Must be familiar with and have a working knowledge of:
- Human Relations Strategic and Operations planning Customer Service
- Negotiations Inventory management Procurement
- Manufacturing Accounting Finance
- Infection Control Materials handling Facilities planning
- Industrial Engineering System Engineering Marketing
- Computer Science Transportation Management
* Computer literacy in a variety of software is desired.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!