Schenectady, NY 12301
Full-time Director of Medical/ Nursing needed at a top facility in New York!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently looking to hire a Registered Nurse (Bachelor's required, Master's preferred) to oversee the entire nursing staff and coordinate with the medical directors.
- Review and revise medical, psychiatric and nursing department organizational structures to delineate authority, functional responsibilities and lines of communications
- Participate in the planning, policy development and priority-setting activities at the facility level to ensure that medical, psychiatric and nursing services policies are consistent with organizational goals and philosophy
- Develop policies and procedures that govern medical, psychiatric and nursing services and collaborate in the development and implementation of these multi-disciplinary policies
- Ensure that medical, psychiatric and nursing practice is consistent with the guidelines and rules of conduct of the Department of Education of the State of New York, as well as other licensing agencies
- Establish, approve, support and monitor standards for patient care within the departments of medicine, psychiatry and nursing
* Bachelor's Degree, Masters Preferred
* 3 or more years supervisory experience
* CPR Certification
* NYS RN Certification/ License
* DEA Experience
* Excellent computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office platform
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!