Miami, FL 33133
Full-time Director of Critical Care needed at a hospital in beautiful Miami, Florida!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Position: Registered Nurse (RN) Director Critical Care
Job Description: Reporting to the CNO, the Nursing Director will manage the operations and activities of a busy Critical Care department. This high visibility unit was expanded from 53 to 72 ICU beds and restructured into specialty ICUs including: intensive care (ICU), trauma/burn (TICU), pediatric intensive care (PICU), Neuro ICU, cardiovascular ICU (CVICU) and medical surgical (MICU/SICU) operating with 167 FTEs.
- Manage department operations to achieve quality improvement, fiscal productivity and patient satisfaction goals/objectives
- Supervise staff 167 FTEs including performance and departmental accomplishments to meet facility and regulatory requirements
- Promote teamwork with physicians and all health care providers
- Act as a liaison with patients and their representatives, physicians and employees to ensure high-quality patient care
- Manage unit supplies and equipment to maximize productivity and minimize costs
* Current Florida RN Licensure
* BSN required, Master’s preferred
* BCLS, ACLS certifications required CCRN preferred
* 7+ years nursing experience in an acute care setting
* Must have 5+ years progressive managerial experience
* Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal and customer service skills required
* Able to work in a fast-paced environment
* Knowledge of guidelines and requirements for applicable Regulatory agencies such as JCAHO, AHCA, OSHA
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!