West Palm Beach, FL 33411
Full-time Director of Critical Care needed at a hospital in beautiful West Palm Beach!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Position: Registered Nurse (RN) Director Critical Care
Job Description: Reporting to the Chief Nursing Officer, the Nursing Director will manage the operations and activities of a busy Critical Care department. This high profile 52 bed department is comprised of 2 distinctive units: Neuro Intensive Care, Cardiovascular Intensive Care (CVICU), and Medical Surgical Critical Care (MICU, SICU, MSICU) operating with 151 staff.
- Oversee successful daily department operations to achieve quality improvement, fiscal productivity and patient satisfaction goals/objectives
- Supervise staff (100+ FTE's) including performance and departmental accomplishments to meet facility and regulatory requirements
- Promote teamwork with physicians and all health care providers
- Act as a liaison with patients and their representatives, physicians and employees to ensure high-quality patient care
- Manage unit supplies and equipment to maximize productivity and minimize costs
* Current State of Florida RN Licensure
* Graduate of an accredited nursing school
* BSN or appropriate Bachelor’s degree required, Master's preferred
* BCLS, ACLS, certifications required, CCRN strongly preferred
* Minimum 5+ years progressive management experience in an acute care setting
* 3+ years progressive leadership experience in similar sized Critical Care department
* Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal and customer service skills required
* Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!