Chantilly, VA 20151
Full-time Director of Oncology Services needed at a top hospital in Virginia!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Position: Director of Oncology Services
Full Time Days/ No Weekends
Responsible for the management and operation of the hospital’s outpatient oncology services. Plans, directs and manages department activities and operations to assure quality service in accordance with all regulatory requirements and standards. Serves as a role model and organizes the department services to meet the goals and objectives of the hospital mission. He/she is responsible for the planning, implementation, supervision, and evaluation of the professional, personnel, and fiscal policies of the department.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Operational responsibility will include oversight and management of the cancer center to include, but not limited to Radiation Therapy, Out-patient Infusion Center, Cancer Registry, Tumor Boards and accreditation.
- Develop and implement oncology-specific strategic business plan that will result in the following:
Increase in volumes, market share, and/or revenue
Increase clinical quality and service excellence
- Engage physicians and staff
- Coordinate with appropriate stakeholders to ensure compliance to American College of Surgeons accreditation, state and federal rules and regulations such as Joint Commission accreditation and VHQC initiatives for oncology related areas.
- Evaluates and coordinates with appropriate leaders and physicians on new technologies, market differentiation, research opportunities, and delivery of care.
- Actively participated in all assigned committee activities.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field, Master’s Preferred.
Licensure: Current state Registered Nurse Preferred
Experience: Minimum of 5 years of supervisory experience, in in clinical setting. Previous oncology experience required. Attention to detail and ability to begin projects and see them through to completion with minimum supervision. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!