Litchfield, NH 03052
Full-time Director of Oncology Services needed at a top hospital in New Hampshire!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Shift: Full-time, No Weekends
- Maintains current knowledge in Oncology and Hematology care practices
- Determines staffing requirements; interviews, hires and evaluates staff; develops annual goals and budget
- Provides leadership in compliance with applicable safety and quality standards; provides leadership for growth and development of new services in areas of clinical supervision
- Oversees staff development, competency and leadership development/mentoring
- Manages the department’s operations and resources to achieve quality, financial, growth, productivity and satisfaction objectives for overall success and growth
- Manages resources consistent with department volume and maintains inventory control
- Financial knowledge as it relates to budgetary planning
- Operates within the department budget
- Manages all direct and indirect nursing care given to patients within the department to ensure optimal patient care
- Ensures compliance with Joint Commission, Center for Medicare and Medicaid
- Services and other relevant compliance, quality and safety standards; ensures compliance with corporate policy and procedures
- Facilitates relationships and teamwork with Oncology providers, staff and physicians
- Promotes internal and external customer satisfaction
- Builds and promotes a culture of service excellence and continuous improvement
- Attendance, works as scheduled
* Registered Nurse with an active license to practice in New Hampshire
* Bachelors of Science in Nursing or Masters of Science in Nursing required, Masters preferred
* American Heart Association BLS required
* Certified Oncology Nurse preferred
* Minimum four to five years’ oncology nursing experience required
* Two to three years progressive managerial or supervisory experience require
* Must have Directorial experience
* Must have strong manager or leadership experience managing a large hospital - prefers previous director-level experience
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for me to review!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!