Las Vegas, NV 89134
Full-time Director of Pediatrics (PICU/CICU) needed at a hospital in Las Vegas!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Position: Director - Pediatrics (PICU/CICU)
Full-time, No Weekends
The incumbent is responsible for the overall management and coordination of comprehensive pediatric nursing services by planning, directing, and managing the day-to-day operations of the program to meet the unique needs of the patient and family ensuring a family centered, quality based, and collaborative environment. Networks with the community to promote the over all wellbeing and health care needs of children and their families.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN) from an accredited school of nursing; – Minimum
* Master’s Degree - Preferred
* Minimum of 10 plus years in healthcare or its equivalent with a minimum of 10 years in acute care of which 5 years are managerial hospital experience.
* Recent pediatric/neonatal acute care experience.
* Computer literacy
* Excellent customer service skills
* Strong organizational skills
* Strong interpersonal and team building skills
* Current understanding of the clinical practice of nursing in pediatric, neonatal and maternal areas
* Critical thinking
* Math skills necessary for the preparation of budgets, statistical reports, and departmental quality assurance reports
* Current license to practice nursing in the State of Nevada.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!