Bayard, NM 88023
Full-time Director of Perioperative Services needed at a facility in western New Mexico!
(Reference Code: KAM)
General Duties: Under the general direction and in communication with the CNO, the Director of Surgical Services is a registered professional nurse who is responsible for developing, implementing, evaluating and improving the processes for patient surgical services, and for providing safe, prudent and economical nursing care according to regulatory standards. S/he coordinates all patient care and safety activities in Surgical Services, manages the department routines, caregivers, and serves as a member of the leadership team.
* Minimum BSN or currently enrolled in a BSN program. Masters Degree in Nursing or related field preferred.
* Current New Mexico or multi-state RN license.
* Current CPR (AHA), ACLS and PALS certification.
* CNOR certification upon hire or within 1 year of hire date.
* Maintain membership in AORN.
* Minimum 5 years progressive experience in perioperative nursing.
* Minimum 3 years Nursing management experience preferred.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!