Hoboken, NJ 07030
Full-time Director of Physical Therapy needed in New Jersey!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Title: Director of Physical Therapy
Reports To: Director of Operations
Summary: Responsible for overseeing fellow physical therapists, assistants, and aides. Providing patients with all phases of physical therapy by performing the following duties:
1. Promote the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
2. Responsible for direction of the Rehabilitation Services department and staff.
3. Responsible for growing, maintaining and tracking physical therapy visits.
4. Serve as a liaison between administration, patients, physicians and other healthcare providers.
5. Manage and maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
6. Maintains and schedules regular equipment maintenance.
7. Ability to plan and organize orientation and in-service training for department staff members and participate in guidance and educational programs.
8. Perform management activities including, interviewing and evaluating physical therapists, assistants and aides.
9. Track and order inventory.
10. Adhere to and enforce uniform dress code.
11. Maintain and enforce proper billing and treatment techniques as set in place by the company.
12. Coordinates other physical therapists schedules with requested time off.
13. Find and coordinates coverage, once PTO has been approved for themselves or fellow therapists.
14. Records treatment program, patient conditions and responses to treatments, and billing in charts after each visit in accordance with company time frame.
15. Attends Health Fairs and promotes the company as needed.
16. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Offering competitive compensation and benefits.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!