Independence, CA 93526
Full-time DON (SNF) needed at a great hospital in a perfect area of California for those who enjoy astonishing natural beauty and a peaceful, tight-knit small town atmosphere!
(Reference Code: KAM700)
The Director of Staff Development/LVN promotes and restores resident's health by providing physical and psychological support and care to patients and their families. Responsible for providing nursing care to all patients in accordance with hospital policies and procedures. Understands the role of the vocational nurse as a part of the nursing team.
Hours of Work: 3-12 hour shifts/week. Day and Night shifts available.
* Provides basic patient care.
* Ensures operation of equipment.
* Establishes a compassionate environment.
* Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
* Protects patients and employees.
* Advocates for patients.
* Ensures continuity of patient care.
* Participates in SNF staff development programs.
* Participates in SNF Quality Assurance activities.
* Assists with patient admissions and transitions to home.
* Acute responsibilities.
* Performs additional duties as may be assigned by SNF DON/ADON or Nursing Services DON.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing for LVN.
- 1 year preferred.
- Current CA LVN License
- Requirement of a DSD certification
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!