Chatham, VA 24531
Full-time Director of Surgical Services needed at a top hospital in Southern Virginia!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Directs the department's activities and resources to achieve departmental and organizational objectives established in conjunction with upper management, such as, quality improvement, fiscal productivity, and patient satisfaction. The Director Surgical Services provides overall direction and leadership for the provision of safe, effective and cost efficient patient care within the Surgical Services Departments (Pre-Procedure Screening, One Day Surgery, OR, Central Processing and PACU).
* Graduate of a Program in Professional Nursing
* Bachelor’s degree required, Master's degree preferred
* Basic Life Support (BLS)
* Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
* Licensure as a Registered Nurse in Virginia or compact state
* Five (5) years’ experience in surgical specialty setting
* Three (3) years’ experience as a full-time perioperative supervisory/management role
Beautiful mild, four-season climate. Many recreation activities (running, biking, fishing and boating). Theatre, arts, music, and more.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!