Cutler, ME 04626
Full-time Director of Surgical Services needed at a top facility in Maine!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Days, M-F occasional call
Under the direction of the Chief Nursing Officer, is responsible for management of the Surgical Services Department. Directs services of age appropriate activities and makes immediate administrative decisions within the scope of his/her responsibility utilizing standards of care and policies and procedures. May perform other duties that are relevant to the position and department, as assigned by the Chief Nursing Officer. Maintains a high degree of confidentiality and supports the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
* Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
* Registered nurse licensure in the state of Maine
* Basic Life Support Certification required
* Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification required: (may obtain within 6 months of hire)
* Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certification required: (may obtain within 6 months of hire)
* At least 3 years perioperative experience
* Advanced Computer Skills
* CNOR required
* Demonstrates clinical proficiency in the age appropriate care of patients using the nursing process
* Demonstrates leadership skills with strengths in communications, organization, management of conflict and problem solving
* Ability to function independently
* Ability to act rapidly and efficiently in emergency situations
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!