Fort Pierce, FL 34950
Registered Nurse (RN) Director Women's Services
Reporting to the CNO, the Director Women’s and Children assumes 24-hour responsibility and accountability for planning, organizing and directing nursing care for Maternal Health, Labor & Delivery (L&D) Postpartum, Pediatrics and Pediatric Intensive Care (PICU) and Level II/III Neonatal Intensive Care (NICU). She or he will ensure that optimum care and services are provided for patients as well as identifying opportunities to build the service line.
The department encompasses a total of 102 FTEs with the bed breakdown as follows:
· 11 L&D beds
· 18 PP
· 20 NICU II/III beds
· 16 Peds beds
· 6 PICU beds
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Florida Registered Nurse Licensure
· Bachelor’s degree/BSN required, MSN preferred
· 3+ years’ management experience in the acute hospital environment
· BLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP, STABLE and FHM certifications
· 5+ years clinical experience in L & D (strong preference), Pediatrics, or NICU
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!