Leominster, MA 01453
(Reference Code: JAW846)
New opening for a Director of Women's Services with a top healthcare organization in Western Massachusetts. Located roughly an hour outside of Boston, this is an excellent opportunity for a Registered Nurse with at least 2 years of supervisory or management experience to join an organization that provides growth opportunities for all their staff!
- Bachelor's Degree is required (or commitment to obtain within 2 years). Masters Degree in Nursing, Management, or health related field preferred
- 2 Years of supervisory or management experienced preferred
- Demonstrates 3-5 years of progressive care experience in specific clinical services.
- This role provides leadership and support to the senior executive position (CNO) responsible for all nursing and other designated patient care functions/services within the hospital organization.
- The role will assume responsibility for assisting in assessing, planning, coordinating, implementing and evaluating nursing practice on a multi-unit level.
- Role assumes 24/7 responsibility of Director’s assigned areas.
- The role is accountable to support CNO to ensure high quality, safe and appropriate nursing care, competency of clinical staff, and appropriate resource management related to patient care.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Jermel Wright is an Associate Healthcare Recruiter at KA Recruiting, Inc in Boston, MA. He specializes in permanent placements of Allied Healthcare Professionals in the Laboratory space. He received his B.A. in Healthcare Administration from Stonehill College.