Heath, OH 43056
Full-time Dosimetrist needed at a top facility outside of Columbus, Ohio!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Day shift, must be Board Certified, cannot work remotely.
Job Summary: Responsible for treatment planning for external beam and brachytherapy, dose calculations and measurements, and various quality assurance activities. Must work in a team environment with all staff and physicians and assist with any patient care needs as requested.
- Accurately and efficiently performs computerized treatment planning on all necessary patients.
- Responsible for troubleshooting/problem solving of patient setups during simulation as well as the duration of a patients treatments (immobilization, block fabrication, bolus fabrication, etc.).
- Collaboratively functions with physics and physicians to create the most effective treatment plan for a patient’s course of treatment/treatments.
- Demonstrates and maintains an understanding of tools and resources used to complete work efficiently and effectively.
- Prioritizes work in order to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Participates in orientation for appropriate staff.
- Assists in developing policies and procedures relating to dosimetric functions and patient care within the department.
- Demonstrates a willingness and interest to cross train in other areas to enhance operational effectiveness and efficiency.
* Must be board certified in Medical Dosimetry by the Medical Dosimetrist Certification Board (MDCB), or be eligible for such certification. Certification must be completed within 2 years from the date of hire.
* Excellent planning and organization skills and written and verbal communications skills.
* Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skill and computer skills.
* Ability to follow instructions to provide patient care in an expedient, precise, warm and friendly manner.
* Ability to function with minimal supervision and manage multiple tasks.
* Ability to focus on multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Cognitive ability to assess situational needs and problem solve.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!