Lancaster, OH 43130
ED Nurse Supervisor for part-time direct employment.
Salary Range: Competitive pay
Shift: 5P-5:30A (Nights)
Requirements & Details:
BSN and current Ohio RN License.
Two years experience in acute care setting, preferably in the ED.
CPR certification within 30 days of employment.
Assists the manager with customer service issues, counseling/corrective action, education, and professional growth of staff.
PALS & ACLS certification
TNCC certification within 12 months of hire date, provided the appropriate classes are available/offered within this period.
BCRA certification during nursing orientation.
ENPC certification within 12 months after completion of orientation, provided the appropriate classes are available/offered within this period
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Acts as a resource to staff for assessment, equipment, procedures, policy interpretation, as well as customer, staff or physician issues.
· Acts as a resource to nursing staff in making decisions and evaluating all pertinent clinical data.
· Communicates pertinent information regarding operations and issues with the appropriate director/manager.
· Administers prescribed medications.
· Provides leadership while working collaboratively with other care givers.
· Assists with orientation process of new staff as assigned.
Looking to relocate? I can be a resource for that!
Want more information? Reach out to Megan at (617) 746-2768 or email resume to Megan@Ka-recruiting.com
Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW!
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!