Calvert City, KY 42029
Full-time EEG Tech needed at a top hospital system in western Kentucky!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Right on the border of Illinois
Currently seeking a full time registered EEG Tech with experience performing nerve conduction studies.
NEURODIAGNOSTICS – NEURODIAGNOSTICS TECHNICIAN - REGISTERED
JOB DUTIES –
1) Performs basic and complex EEG’s including continuous EEG monitoring
2) Performs Evoked Potential Studies
3) Performs Nerve Conduction Studies
4) Performs 24 hour ambulatory EEG – application & scanning
5) Performs duties on an on-call basis
6) Promotes good public relations for the department and the health system
7) Consistently follows hospital and department policies and procedures
8) Charges procedures and logs patients into files
QUALIFICATIONS AND ACCOUNTABILITY –
* Completion of the 12 th grade (high school) – plus a minimum of 12 months specialized training.
* Certification as R.EEG T., R.NCS.T., R. EP.T, BLS required.
* Must have verbal and visual acuity. Must frequently work under pressure. Must follow instructions explicitly so as not to compromise patient care.
* Basic understanding of neurophysiology operation and medical terminology.
* Ability to get along with others; must adhere to medical ethics and have concern for the welfare of the patient, department and institution.
* Performance appraisals are conducted at the end of a three-month probationary period by the Director with input from the supervisor; evaluations, thereafter, are given on a yearly basis. Trained yearly on all populations served and completes competencies
for patients identified within the department scope of service. Supervised by the supervisor of Neurodiagnostics/Sleep Lab.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!