Grand Prairie, TX 75050
Full-time Emergency Department Manager needed at a top hospital in Texas!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Manager of Emergency Department
Full-time Days, some evenings and weekends
Position Summary: Coordination of day to day clinical operations of the Emergency Department with regard to patient care, resource management, staffing, supplies & equipment; Helps maintain personnel files related to orientation, competency, disciplinary actions and attendance; coordination of staffing schedule; performs evaluations in conjunction with Director of ED. Coordination of facility trauma program; coordination of community/area Emergency Medical Services; follows up on trauma cases and reports required data to Texas Department of Health; maintains departmental statistics and reviews records for quality performance issues.
Qualifications and Requirements:
* Graduate of Professional School of Nursing
* Current Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted
* Bachelor's degree required
* Current Healthcare Provider BLS and ACLS issued by the American Heart Association required
* CEN, TNCC, ENPC/PALS issued by the American Heart Association preferred.
* Five (5) years nursing experience with at least two (2) years in Emergency Department
* Supervisory/leadership experience within past year
* Pre-hospital EMS experience preferred
* Previous trauma coordinator preferred, leadership/management experience preferred.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!