Bayard, NM 88023
Full-time Emergency Room Director needed at a top facility in New Mexico!
(Reference Code: KAM)
The ER Director is a registered professional responsible for all aspects of patient care in the emergency department. Manages staff in the emergency department, provides management of operational and nursing activities. Consults with staff, physicians and nursing administration on nursing problems and interpretation of hospital policies to ensure patient needs are met. Maintains performance improvement activities within the department and participate in CQI activities. Prepares and monitors annual department operating budget. Must be able to carry out nursing duties and work in a staff RN role when needed.
* BSN required, Master’s Degree preferred
* New Mexico or multi-state RN license
* Minimum 5 years Emergency Department experience
* Minimum 2 years supervisory or management experience
* BLS, ACLS, & PALS required
* CPI within 6 months of hire
* TNCC, ENPC, & CEN preferred
* Trauma level designation experience preferred
* Stroke Center designation experience preferred
* Cardiac Center designation experience preferred
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!