Mertzon, TX 76941
Full-time Emergency Room Registered Nurse needed at a top, 150-bed, hospital in a beautiful area of west Texas, in one of the best small cities for employment!
This Registered Nurse (RN) assumes responsibility and accountability for patients in the Emergency Department for a designated time frame. The ED Registered Nurse is responsible for assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of the nursing care of patients in correlation with the Nursing Process, Texas Nurse Practice Acts, San Angelo Community Medical Center standards of care, philosophy, mission, and the medical plan of treatment and care.
- License in good standing to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Texas
- BLS required (current at time of hire)/maintained throughout term of employment
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire/must have current ACLS to be a charge Nurse/maintained
- PALS or ENPC required within 6 months of hire / must have current PALS or ENPC to be a Charge Nurse / maintained throughout employment
- TNCC required within 18 months of hire / must have current TNCC to be a Charge Nurse / maintained throughout employment
- Previous Cardiac/Telemetry experience preferred
Offering fantastic compensation and complete benefits. For more information, please submit your resume for review!