Prairie City, OR 97869
Full-time Emergency Room Registered Nurse needed at a critical access hospital in Northeastern Oregon!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Great area surrounded by beautiful mountain ranges, rural ranching community and lots of outdoor activities.
Job Description: The Emergency RN is a clinically competent, registered, professional nurse who delivers care to the patient through utilization of the nursing process, which include but is not limited to assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation. The Emergency RN Provides quality patient care in accordance with policies and procedures and established patient care standards and practice.
* Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
* Current professional nursing license to practice as a Registered Nurse
* Two years experience in the Emergency Department
* Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification
* Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)-if not currently certified at the time of hire, must complete course within 3 months from date of hire
* Current PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) if not currently certified at the time of hire, must complete course within 3 months from date of hire
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!