Gothenburg, NE 69138
(Reference Code: JAW781)
Brand New Opening at a Top Medical Center in West Nebraska for an Endocrinology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant!
This fully accredited, regional referral center has been a proud provider serving communities in Nebraska, Northern Kansas and Northern Colorado! They offer advanced medical services, including heart and vascular, cancer, orthopedic services, women's services, and a level III trauma center!
- Excellent Compensation
- Full Benefits offered along with 4% matching 401K and STD
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Credentialing Time Frame: 30-60 days
About This Position:
- Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient: 5% inpatient with regular hospital consults; 95% outpatient clinic work.
- Work week is typically 5 days primarily in a clinic setting for mid-level
- Number of patients seen per day - in clinic setting will work up to approximately 12 patients per clinic day; coordinating follow up care with orders for labs, diagnostic testing and outside referrals
- Current BLS certification
- Current Nebraska or compact State license
- 2 years minimal experience
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Jermel Wright is an Associate Healthcare Recruiter at KA Recruiting, Inc in Boston, MA. He specializes in permanent placements of Allied Healthcare Professionals in the Laboratory space. He received his B.A. in Healthcare Administration from Stonehill College.