Pompano Beach, FL 33060
Full-time Executive Assistant needed at a top laboratory in Florida!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Executive Assistant & HR Coordinator
Schedules appointments, gives information to callers, and otherwise relieves officials of clerical work and minor administrative and business detail, as well as plans and administers policies relating to all phases of human resources activity by performing the following duties.
Directly supervises employee(s) in the Administrative Department, receptionist. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable law. Responsibilities include
interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Organizes and maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records by e-file and hardcopy.
• Answers and screens executive telephone calls, and arranges conference calls.
• Greets scheduled visitors and conducts to appropriate area or person.
• Arranges and coordinates travel schedules and reservations.
• Conducts research, compiles and types statistical reports.
• Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings, as needed, distributing minutes afterwards.
• Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials as requested.
• Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, sends using appropriate methods
• Maintains all digital files for Executive Department in logical order
• Maintains Contracts Manuals for all contracts signed for Company (both digital and hardcopy files)
• Making oneself available for travel or errands when needed.
• Follow through and managing projects assigned.
• Keeping CEO/President on schedule for appointments.
• Assists in the administration of employee performance appraisals by notifying when reports are due.
• Considerable knowledge of modem policies and practices of public personnel administration; considerable knowledge of employee classification, compensation and benefits, recruitment, selection, training and labor relations.
• Writes job descriptions and develop recommendations to adjust salary structure
• Posts and advertises position vacancies; recruits, interviews, and assists in the selection of employees to fill vacant positions
• Keeps records of applicants not selected for employment
• Plans and conducts new employee orientation
• Records employee information such as personal data, compensation, benefits, tax data, attendance, performance reviews & updates employee files.
• Processes payroll biweekly
• Prepares & distributes information to employees to inform of benefit programs, such as insurance plans, paid time off, bonus pay and special employer sponsored activities
• Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation , performs exit interviews to determine reason behind separation
• May be asked to represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations
• Maintains compliance with company policies and HIPAA Regulations
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE -
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
LANGUAGE SKILLS -
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS -
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
COMPUTER SKILLS -
Basis computer skills, Microsoft Office, efax, Contact Manager Knowledge, Sales Force CRM, GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, SKYPE, ZOOM.
REASONING ABILITY -
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram,
or schedule form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS -
Current driver’s license. Florida Notary Public.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!