Nashville, TN 37212
Full-time Fish Technologist needed at a top facility outside of Nashville, Tennessee!
(Reference Code: KAM)
The person in this position is a licensed Medical Technologist (MT) or Clinical Laboratory Specialist in Cytogenetics (CG) who is responsible for day to day processing and analysis of Cytogenetic, FISH and/or Flow Cytometry samples. The person in this position performs the standard duties of a Medical Technologist without assistance.
- Performs all duties of a Cytogenetic Technologist I
- Must perform within the productivity expectations as set forth by current departmental guidelines
- Assists in documentation and maintaining effective department QA programs and monitors
- Assists in the training of new employees and trainees in accordance with department protocols and company guidelines
- Prepares and presents case studies and/or continuing education activities
- Validates new methods
- Handles CAP surveys
- Addresses client concerns
Assists in the development and implementation of training, QA programs and department protocols
- Exercises all laboratory safety precautions and adheres to lab procedures as stated in procedure manuals
* Bachelors of Science Degree required.
* National certification by the American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP) as a Clinical Laboratory Specialist in Cytogenetics (CG) or as a Medical Technologist (MT).
* Must hold a valid Tennessee Medical Laboratory License.
* Maintains appropriate continuing education for certification and licensure.
* At least three years Cytogenetic, FISH and/or Flow Cytometry experience required.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!