Winterville, NC 28590
(Reference Code: JAW1246)
Top Hospital in Eastern North Carolina is looking for a BE/BC Internal Medicine Physician or Family Medicine Nocturnist Hospitalist to join its existing staff! New graduates and residents are encouraged to apply!
- Join an established practice within a stable health care system
- State-Of-The-Art Operating Room
- 7 on, 7 off - 12 Hour Shifts
- Total inpatient census: 30
- Avg night admissions 4-6
- 6 Physician program
- ICU/Critical Care Procedures Preferred, but not required
- 8 Critical Care Beds
- Procedures include intubations, central lines and vent management
- Experienced/long term nursing staff.
About The Medical Group
This multi-specialty physician group offers their services in over 90 locations including primary and specialty care. The group provides the infrastructure and leadership needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
About The Hospital
This Full-Service hospital has over 50+ physicians on staff representing over 20 different specialties. Inpatient and Outpatient services are offered that include Medical, Surgical, Intensive Care, Emergency, Pediatrics and Women's Services.
About the Location
This small town setting has been a staple in East Carolina for decades. Named after President George Washington, it features one of the state's largest commercial and residential historic districts.
- Located in the heart of Inner Banks
- ~70 miles from Crystal Coast beaches
- Scenic, waterfront downtown district which offers antique stores, art galleries and restaraunts.
- Offers a desirable climate with mild winters and all four seasons - ideal for outdoor enthusiasts
- Provide diverse and affordable housing, including waterfront homes and land
*To be considered for this opportunity, please click apply and qualified candidates will be screened as soon as possible!*
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Jermel Wright is an Associate Healthcare Recruiter at KA Recruiting, Inc in Boston, MA. He specializes in permanent placements of Allied Healthcare Professionals in the Laboratory space. He received his B.A. in Healthcare Administration from Stonehill College.