Indianapolis, IN 47941
FNP Needed in Indiana!
*Full time and permanent day shift*
Looking for a new full time and permanent nurse practitioner position in a primary care setting? A well known practice in IN is looking to add an advanced practitioner onto their team. Below you can find more information on the position. If you're at all interested in learning more please submit your resume directly for review or contact chelsey: send an updated resume to email@example.com or call
Seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Nurse Practitioner
Our ideal advanced practitioner will have a strong clinical background, with a focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. They will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients and their families and will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
• US Residency Required
• Board Certified or Board Eligible
• Previous experience required, family practice
• License(s): APN, Prescriptive Authority, DEA, CSR
• Not Excluded from Medicare or Medicaid
• Full Time
• Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
• Malpractice-friendly state
• Primary care built-in referral base
• Strong specialty support
• Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
• Relocation allowance
• Paid malpractice
• 18 days of Paid Time Off and CME package offered
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
• Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
• Customized marketing support
• Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Chelsey specializes in placing health care professionals into full time permanent positions nation wide! She is happy to help you navigate the job search and find the best fit for you. When not recruiting Chelsey loves to travel and explore new cities.