Danforth, ME 04424
Reference Code: NEC0354
Family Nurse Practitioner
Salary range is $85K to $105K
Will consider new grads as long as they don’t mind being the sole provider at the clinic
Standard Benefits Package
• $1,500 annually and 40 hours of time toward Continuing Medical Education (CME)
• Health Insurance Coverage for the employee paid at 100%
• Health Insurance premiums for a Family plan will be paid at 80% and 20% by the Employee
• 100% Dental Benefit for Employee and Family
• Accrued- 120 hours of paid vacation the first year, and 160 hours of paid vacation each year after
• Accrued- 40 hours PTO year one and 88 hours PTO each year after
• 10 paid Holidays per year
• Professional Liability Insurance through FTCA at no cost to the employee
• Eligibility for Educational Loan Repay-ment through National Health Service Corps
• 401(k) Safe Harbor Retirement Plan - includes employer match 4% of your contribution.
• Short term/Long term disability coverage
• Life Insurance at 2 times annual salary.
Schedule: 8am-5pm Mon-Fri.
No nights, weekends or holidays
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Thank you for taking the time to look at my current job openings. Natalie has specialized in working with allied healthcare professionals for over 7 years. As the Healthcare Recruiting Manager at K.A. Recruiting, she takes pride in building long-term relationships with both clients and candidates in order to address hiring needs as well as individual career goals for her candidates. She has worked with Physicians, Advanced Level Practitioners, Therapists, Nurses, Nurse Leaders, Laboratory, and other Allied Health candidates to assist them in securing permanent positions nationwide. Natalie has had a successful track record that is founded on the highest standard of quality combined with taking the time to personalize each candidate's job search to help them secure a long-term position. If you are looking for a full-time permanent position anywhere in the country I would love to hear from you! Please connect with me on LinkedIn Here: