Kayenta, AZ 86033
Full-time Nurse Practitioner needed in Arizona!
(Reference Code: KAM)
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Family Nurse Practitioner is responsible for primary care and preventative services in the assessment and management of physical health conditions. The FNP position offers an opportunity to work with a high level of independence, in an integrated setting.
* Outpatient setting
* Requires NP since there is no supervising physician on site
* Mon - Thur or Tue - Fri / 7-6
* No Call/ No Weekends
* All ages – primary care
* Will be Solo Provider, so No New Grads
* Current AZ licensed
* Average patients per day = 20-25
* EMR = NexGen
* Credentialing time frame: 30 days
* Will provide housing for the Provider since the facility is on a Reservation. Provider would only be responsible for utilities.
* Offering generous benefits which include Health, Dental, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan, CME, & Malpractice coverage. We participate with NHSC/State loan repayment.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!