Smyrna Mills, ME 04780
Full-time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant needed at a clinic in beautiful rural Maine!
(Reference Code: KAM)
*Requires Maine state licensure, current CPR, ACLS, and 2 years of experience in primary care*
Offering fantastic compensation and full benefits including:
- $1,500 annually and 40 hours of time toward Continuing Medical Education (CME)
- Accrued 120 hours of paid vacation the first year, and 160 hours of paid vacation each year after
- 10 paid Holidays per year
- Eligibility for Educational Loan Repayment through National Health Service Corps
- Health & Dental
- 401(k) Safe Harbor Retirement Plan - includes employer match 4% of your contribution
- Short term/Long term disability coverage
- Life Insurance at 2 times annual salary
For more information please submit your resume for review!
Please click apply or email us a copy of your resume directly. Be sure to check out all of our jobs at jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!