Beverly, MA 01915
Full-time Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant needed at a top Community Health Center!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently looking to hire a Family Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant to provide continuing and comprehensive health care for individuals and families across all ages and genders.
- Provide direct care to scheduled patients and/or walk-in patients when necessary.
- Conducts a program of care with responsibility for examination, diagnosis and treatment of patients.
- Obtains history and physical examinations of the patients in an ambulatory setting. Utilizes laboratory and other diagnostic services as appropriate.
- Makes a diagnosis and administers treatments based on evidence-based medicine whenever possible but always within accepted standards of care.
- Seeks outside advice and consultation as necessary; refers for specialty care and for confirmation of diagnosis and treatment when appropriate.
- Maintain strict adherence to the confidentiality policies and guidelines.
- Treat all patients in a welcoming and professional manner.
- Contribute to the team effort by supporting all team members and maintaining an open and positive attitude.
- Works as an integral member of the Primary Care Team, which include careful attention to customer service, population management, appropriate delegation and participation in the quality initiatives of the health center.
* Certification as a Nurse Practitioner or Graduate of a certified Physician Assistant program
* Two plus years’ of experience in community or ambulatory care. Preference will be given to bilingual/bicultural individuals who are Spanish or Portuguese.
* Massachusetts Licensure
* Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with commitment to establishing a safe and respectful environment for team members
* Ability to work in a culturally diverse environment
* High level of commitment for comprehensive and quality health care
* Demonstrated interpersonal relationship skills
* Excellent communication and organization skills with attention to detail
* Competency in working with Microsoft Office Suite and GE Centricity is a plus
Offering competitive compensation and benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!