Shasta, CA 96087
Full-time Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant needed at a top facility in northern California!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Permanent position providing primary care to those in our rural community. This position is four, ten hour shifts, during the day, no weekend, evenings or call required. Open to considering new grads.
Some of the responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Provide primary care as per the collaborative agreement/protocols on file and according to the policies and procedures of the health clinic
- Practice within the scope of practice as delineated by the practitioner’s education, experience and policies of the clinic
- Assist the Medical Director in development of new policies and procedures as needed
- In consultation with the physician as indicated, make necessary referrals and/or consultations that cannot be provided at the clinic
- Assist in maintaining accurate and complete patient records.
Our ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
Successful completion of an accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician’s Assistant program at the graduate level; leading to a master’s Degree and/or meets the Advanced Nursing Practice or Physician’s Assistant requirements set forth by the California State Board of Nursing; Must possess appropriate certification and degree from a United States Institute of Higher Education; Current CPR required; At least two years’ experience in rural health practice preferred. Applicant may not have any unresolved malpractice suits pending against him/her and shall not have any unresolved complaints on file in any state where he/she has license to practice medicine. Computer literacy required.
Offering competitive pay and full benefits, and well as relocation assistance, reimbursement for continuing education courses, and eligibility for loan repayment!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!