Family Nurse Practitioner or FNP
Palisades, WA 98845 US
TOP WASHINGTON HEALTH SYSTEM LOOKING FOR FNP TO JOIN TEAM
- Perform history and physical examinations on new and follow-up patients with work related injuries/illnesses/exposures.
- Perform history and physical examination for employment-based physical examinations to determine fit-for-duty status.
- Initiate appropriate laboratory, radiologic and special examinations or tests required for the evaluation of condition.
- Provide counseling and instruction regarding patient problems, referring patient to other services.
- Make complete chart entries on patient transaction, writing orders and recording progress notes which will be reviewed and countersigned by the responsible physician.
- Prepare and complete necessary L&I paperwork, fit-for-duty sign off, and/or return to work instruction.
DON'T WAIT! Click apply or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today to be considered!
- Master's or Doctoral degree in advanced nursing practice
- Current licensure as an advanced registered nurse practitioner in the State of Washington
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
Xavier is a Senior Healthcare Recruiter and has been with KA since 2018, where he started as an Associate and has since worked his way up to the leadership team. He takes pride in listening to and forming personal connections with his candidates & clients, helping to ensure he finds the best possible match for each. Originally hailing from Potsdam, NY, Xavier attended Stony Brook University where he majored in Economics and double minored in Chemistry and Health & Wellness. A lifelong hockey player, Xavier is an avid Buffalo Sabres & Bills fan, and enjoys golfing, lifting weights, and spending time with family & friends.
“I have now had the pleasure of knowing Xavier Patterson for just about 2 years. He helped me with my most recent job search and application, during which he showed the highest degree of integrity, kindness, skill, insight, and perseverance. Xavier was very engaging and unwaveringly kept the interest of his client at heart, he was tenacious with the overall process that took place for me to be hired at my present employment. It’s my honor to consider him not only an accomplished business acquaintance, but also a great friend. I highly recommend Xavier and his professional recruitment services, K.A. Recruiting, Inc. He is an honest and forthright professional in his own right and does an excellent job matching company’s needs to a professional’s desires.” – Meena