Spring Valley, MN 55975
Full-time Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant needed in Minnesota!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Full Time – 40 hours a week – M-F 8AM – 5PM with possible Saturday morning hours
Scope: Primary Care
Setting: Work site clinic – covering employees and their dependents ages 2+
Experience needed: No New Grads – Must have at least 1 year exp in primary care/ family / urgent care
Come and join a vibrant team of professionals who practice medicine by spending quality time with patients, understanding their needs and determining the best treatment options available. The full-time Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner will provide clinical services for all inured and ill patients in the client’s workplace clinic. The practitioner is expected to deliver excellent clinical care in accordance with current, nationally recognized standards and guidelines to patients with diverse illnesses and injuries. This new employer based clinic is anticipated to be fast-paced and is located in beautiful Southern MN. This provider will practice alongside a registered nurse and medical assistant team. The work week is generally Monday through Friday (some Saturday hours, no call).
We offer great benefits package for full-time associates including: paid time off, immediate health and dental coverage, life and accident insurance, short and long term disability, 401k with company match and CME/professional expense. Malpractice coverage is provided at no cost to you. Bonus opportunities and relocation assistance are available.
* Three years of relevant clinical experience preferred. Primary care, urgent care or emergency department experience desired. Experience or working knowledge of workers compensation and occupational health useful.
* Bi-lingual English/Spanish preferred. Ability to be flexible with schedule; will include some Saturday shifts and may include some evening/weekend shifts over time.
* Licensure in the State of Minnesota
* National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) certification or American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) Certification
* DEA certification
* Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (BLS)
* Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
* Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
For more information, please submit your resume for review!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!