San Francisco, CA 94105
Full-time Field Sales Representative needed in Boston!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Ideally looking for a L&D nurse who would be interested in sales - our field reps are educators and such a nurse would be a great fit in this position!
This position is responsible for the education, marketing, and sales of our services (regarding umbilical cord blood, tissue, cells).
As a Cord Blood Educator, this person is also responsible for developing and leveraging strong business relationships with practices, acting as an educational resource, and developing & implementing educational seminars and consultations.
- Passion for educating others.
- Must have established relationships with OBs. L&D nurses and childbirth educators strongly encouraged to apply.
- Must have 4 year bachelor degree.
- Biotech/pharmaceutical/medical devices sales a big plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with CRM such as Salesforce.com, Goldmine, ACT, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to sell goods, services and concepts.
- Demonstrated effective organizational skills.
- Create and execute an effective call plan.
- Record all daily activity in Salesforce.com.
- Utilize reporting tools provided to achieve territorial goals.
- Build and maintain business relationships with healthcare professionals that will lead to sales.
- Conduct educational seminars for physicians, midwives, and expectant parents, highlighting the importance and value of storing stem cells.
- Maintain a current and competent level of knowledge on the services offered and the industry, to be a reliable source of information to the healthcare professional in the territory.
- Remain compliant with drivers’ safety guidelines and one’s personal automobile insurance coverage requirement.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!