Cary, NC 27511
Full-time Registered Nurse needed to float in clinic, infusion, and procedures!
(Reference Code: KAM)
8am-5pm, Monday - Friday (4-day and 5-day work week options available). Will be providing coverage in the following departments: Adult and Pediatric Neurology, Infusion, and Pain Clinic/Procedures.
- Serve as liaison between the Physician, Midlevel and the Patient
- Room patients and take vitals
- Responsible for the triage of messages and obtaining appropriate information from patient and relaying to Physician
- Act as patient advocate for obtaining, relaying, and interpreting the physician’s instructions and orders for medical care
- Administer Medications, monitor and document according to standards
- Coordinate the procedure room with respect to sterility, cleanliness, and availability of functioning equipment and supplies
- Participate in the care of patients receiving conscious sedation
- Ensure the proper handling of specimens
- Monitor, record, and communicate patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems
- Assess and evaluate patients who present to the Infusion Suite for IV therapy
- Educate and provide patients with information about his or her diagnosis and ordered IV therapy
- Have knowledge about standard protocols for specific medications, and policies and procedures that apply to administering IV therapy
- Determine appropriate venipuncture site, starts; administers and monitors IV infusions according to current clinic policy and procedure
* Associate's or Bachelor's degree in nursing.
* At least 1 year of acute care experience preferred.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!