Nashville, TN 37210
Full-time Flow Analyst needed at a top facility right outside of Nashville, Tennessee!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Tuesday - Saturday: 8:00am - 4:30pm (with rotating Saturdays)
The person in this position is a licensed Medical Technologist (MT) and/or Clinical Laboratory Specialist in Cytometry (SCYM) who is responsible for day to day specimen processing, analysis and results reporting. The person in this position performs the standard duties of a Flow Cytometry Technologist with assistance of Flow Cytometry Technologist III Lead.
- Receive and process specimens according to department protocols.
- Design and update procedures to promote maximum efficiency/accuracy of testing and reporting.
- Assist the Supervisor, Manager and Director with administrative functions such as ordering supplies and maintaining inventory.
- Exercise all laboratory safety precautions and adhere to lab procedures as stated in procedure manuals.
- Produce, interpret and report accurate and precise test results.
- Identify and correct problems that may adversely affect test performance or result reporting of patient samples.
- Communicate pertinent section information/issues to supervisor, manager or other appropriate individual.
- Perform instrument maintenance and method troubleshooting.
- Assist in documentation and maintaining effective department QA/QC programs and monitors.
* Bachelors Degree
* National certification by the American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP) as a Medical Technologist (MT) and/or Clinical Laboratory Specialist in Flow Cytometry (SCYM)
* Must hold a valid Tennessee Medical Technologist License
* Maintains appropriate continuing education for certification and licensure
* One year job-related experience preferred
* Computer proficiency required
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!