Nashville, TN 37215
Full-time Flow Cytometry Technologist needed at a top facility in Tennessee!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently looking to hire a licensed Medical Technologist (MT) and/or Clinical Laboratory Specialist in Cytometry (SCYM) to work in our Molecular Pathology Department.
Mon-Fri 9am-5:30pm variable (Flow I) OR Tues-Sat 5:00am-1:30pm (Flow II)
Will be responsible for day to day specimen processing, analysis and results reporting. Responsibilities include:
- Receive and process specimens according to department protocols.
- Design and update procedures to promote maximum efficiency/accuracy of testing and reporting.
- Assist the Supervisor, Manager and Director with administrative functions such as ordering supplies and maintaining inventory.
- Exercise all laboratory safety precautions and adhere to lab procedures as stated in procedure manuals.
- Produce, interpret, and report accurate and precise test results.
- Identify and correct problems that may adversely affect test performance or result reporting of patient samples.
- Communicate pertinent section information/issues to supervisor, manager or other appropriate individual.
- Perform instrument maintenance and method troubleshooting.
- Assist in documentation and maintaining effective department QA/QC programs and monitors.
* Bachelors Degree
* National certification by the American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP) as a Medical Technologist (MT) and/or Clinical Laboratory Specialist in Flow Cytometry (SCYM).
* Must hold a valid Tennessee Medical Technologist License.
* Maintains appropriate continuing education for certification and licensure.
* One year job-related experience preferred.
* Computer proficiency required.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!